Welcome to Sarah Sessa Physiotherapy
Pilates and Physiotherapy in Bristol
Sarah Sessa is a neurological and general rehabilitation physiotherapist with over 15 year of experience and is based in a new, fully equipped Pilates Studio in Bristol (www.thepilatesstudio.co.uk)
She provides thorough assessment and treatment of a variety of neurological conditions e.g. Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's and is Bobath trained. She also provides more general rehabilitation to improve balance, mobility and strength after illness, injury or surgery.
Sarah is also a fully qualified Pilates Instructor and often combines physiotherapy and Pilates to provide a highly effective treatment programme with full access to state of the art Pilates machines.
- Competitive prices, with reduced rates for block booking.
- Central location.
- Based in a beautiful ground floor Pilates Studio with onsite cafe.
- Unlimited parking.
- Changing area.
- Membership to Pilates Studio available.
- Home visits are offered in the Bristol and Clevedon area.
- Parkinsonís Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Neurone disease
- Head injuries
- Postural problems
- Poor mobility and balance
- Rehabilitation for illnesses such as cancer
- Rehabilitation after surgery, either orthopaedic e.g. hip or knee replacement or general surgery
- Some musculoskeletal conditions
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we , or to book an appointment please call 0117 971 1499 or 07531 174236 or email us at email@example.com
Book a block of 6 sessions of physiotherapy led pilates and save 15%!
Contact us to find out more.
Call: 0117 971 1499 or 07531 174236
We provide a home visit service throughout Clevedon and Bristol. Other areas may be available on request.
Locations we cover
Clevedon - Central Bristol - Bristol - Arnos - Barton Hill - Bedminster - Brislington - St Philips - Temple Meads - Redcliffe - Broadmead - Lawerence Hill - Kingsdown - Cotham - Montpelier - Greenbank - College Green - Southville
If your location is not listed above please call us on 0117 971 1499 and we will see if we can help.